Ladies Challenge 2

Tuesday 16 February 2010  at 12:45

Ladies! Entries are now welcome for the next Infin8pulse Ladies Challenge!

There are more training times available this time, due to increased demand.

Act quickly, we have already filled some of the places.

The Challenge starts the week of the 22nd March, Check out the Ladies Challenge page for more information. Simply click here...

Dont hesitate to ask any questions.

AND IF YOU ARENT SURE....
Check out this TESTIMONIAL from one of the successful members of Ladies Challenge 1.



7 February 2010 19:56
Andover Trotter said...

As one of the ladies coming to the end of the first Ladies 6 Week Fitness Challenge, I'd like thank Tommy for a fantastic 6 weeks.

I've learnt so much and made some really good friends. Although it's been challenging, we've had a lot of fun and laughs along the way.

I know we're all sad that it's coming to the end. But I know we're all much better at understanding how to be healthier and fitter thanks to Tommy.

If anyone is umming and ahhing about whether to join the next fitness challenge coming up in March, I'd say 'Get your name down quick - you won't regret it.'

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Re-test statistics are to be posted shortly!!

Ladies...The results are ASTOUNDING!

sclr73 said...

I wanted bigger boobs, a flatter tum
Slimmer thighs and a perter bum
Not much to ask from lil ole me
So I went along to see Tommy'G'

I can push up and I can plank
Don't think I'll ever be able to lunge
My bum is perter - My boobs are no bigger!
But all in all I've had some fun.

I know more about food
I know not to cheat
I'm still allowed my little treat
So as I raise my bottle of Peroni
Here's a thanks to Tommy 'G'

Sammy 'R'

Post a Comment