Ready To Go!

Thursday 4 February 2010  at 16:16
The brand new Infin8pulse blog has been launched and is ready to go!

This layout will make it easier for you to follow what I'm doing and keep on track with what special offers, tips and propmotions we have to share, as well as giving you an insight into my life and my business.

I have added some of the old posts for you to revise.

Enjoy the easier, faster and friendlier blog!

You can also tell us what you think by writing a reply to a post...

And...You can subscribe by email to keep yourself in the know...We will be putting up some special offers very soon...Tomorrow in fact!



Thanks!

Tommy - Infin8pulse

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Just open the Post and type in the box to add your thoughts!

Andover Trotter said...

As one of the ladies coming to the end of the first Ladies 6 Week Fitness Challenge, I'd like thank Tommy for a fantastic 6 weeks.

I've learnt so much and made some really good friends. Although it's been challenging, we've had a lot of fun and laughs along the way.

I know we're all sad that it's coming to the end. But I know we're all much better at understanding how to be healthier and fitter thanks to Tommy.

If anyone is umming and ahhing about whether to join the next fitness challenge coming up in March, I'd say 'Get your name down quick - you won't regret it.'

Post a Comment